2002 Jun 10 11:59

[vox] OT: Eclips today!

Today the moon will eclipse the sun as it sets, creating a cool-looking
crescent sunset.

 Geographic           Eclipse Maximum Eclipse Sun  Sun   Ecl.   Ecl.
  Location             Begins Eclipse   Ends  Alt   Az   Mag.   Obs.
                        h:m     h:m     h:m   Deg. Deg.

Sacramento, CA         00:07   01:16   02:17   24  282  0.693  0.612

Times in UTC, so that'd be approx. 5pm through 7pm.

Remeber: Do _NOT_ look directly at the sun!

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/OH/OH2002.html