2002 Jun 09 03:05

Re: [vox] old news?

On Saturday 08 June 2002 09:06 pm, Christine Scobee wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Ryan wrote:
> > Linux isn''t any harder to install then windows, and any fool can use the
> > automated system matinace tools and GUIs.
> >
> > Any idiot can log on to a linux box and do everyday tasks using gnome.
>
> OK, I'm drafting a letter to her now, then!

I actualy emailed her asking if she'd ever used a modern distro setup as a
workstation.

I actualy think she's a microsoft FUDbot, though.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Fiona%20Harvey%22%20microsoft

Gives far too many hits....

http://elgordillo.blogspot.com/ < there's a rant there about the article in
question.