2002 Jun 14 15:05

RE: [vox] old news?

Nope, haven't seen it before.

I'll keep my four-letter words as well as rebuttal to myself however.
Anything else would make me snobby.  The author is obviously anti-tech,
which is fine, don't attempt to install Linux From Scratch if you don't
want to be a die-hard Linux monkey.

"For all their 'underground' status, Linux people are actually snobs."

-Tom
tlburnett@ucdavis.edu