2002 Jun 10 06:16

Re: [vox] need a way to get red hat 7.3

just in case some kind hearted soul doesn't mail you a copy of redhat...

don't mean to sound like a party pooper, but redhat needs to stay in
business somehow.  if nobody bought their product, there would be no
more redhat.  then what would you do?  you live close to fry's.  that
might be a good bet.  it certainly would help keep redhat healthy.

aside from than that, we have a lending library where people can borrow
GPL software and books.  a typical loan is 2 weeks, extendable if you
stay in contact with librarian every 2 weeks.   to inquire about this
service, send an email to librarian@lugod.org.  the downside is that
you'll have to travel to davis to borrow the item (you can mail the item
back i suppose).

you can bring your system to one of our installfests and we'll put
the most recent redhat on there for you.

lastly, there's a roseville and sacto LUG, both of which are closer to
you.  maybe there are members with cdrw's who live next door to you.
have you pursued that option?

peter

begin colin kelly <webmaster@undaworld.net>