2002 Jun 07 22:38

Re: [vox] Member Page search engine update

Re: [vox] Member Page search engine update

Hey, Bill!

Just on a whim, I decided to search for "rich".  For some reason, the
first couple of hits were "Patrick", which I'm guessing is because of
the second syllable.  Is Rich a shortening of Patrick?  Is Patrick an
extension of Rich?  Are Richard and Patrick syllables?  Will I ever find
my true father?  Perhaps this is a vital clue.

Richard
(not gorged on beer yet, but happily expecting to be so within an hour)

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford

MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com