2002 Jun 05 15:09

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] Which cipher to use?

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > ==8<--
> man, every time you write ==8<-- it reminds me of "beaker" from the
> muppets.   well, maybe beaker laying sideways...
>
> anyone remember beaker?  he always got blown up by the asian doctor with
> no hair...  :-)

Was Dr. Bunsen supposed to be Asian?  I had no idea.

They were my heroes.  I wanted to be a mad scientist with a hapless lab
assistant.  :)

--nicole twn

***
"Say you have a Ford pickup and an anti-Ford pickup..."--former physics
professor, on matter-antimatter annihilation