2002 Jun 05 09:50

Re: [vox] Gopher: New use for old software.

Re: [vox] Gopher: New use for old software.

>pete
>
>ps- stephen - i give you a "score:5, funny" for your title.

Thanks, pete!

I found it amusing as I mentioned gopher to Doug last night when Ted was
talking about web services and how everyone perceives www as the internet.

This bug is good proof that gopher is a *web* service ;)  Should I run
the gopher down a VPN Tunnel?

Stephen