2002 Jun 05 09:12

Re: [vox] Gopher: New use for old software.

Re: [vox] Gopher: New use for old software.

heh.

personally, i thought your title was funnier than any of the "score 5
funny" comments posted on /.   i hate the scoring on slashdot.  this
gets a score of 3:

   Is it wednesday already?  Time sure flies.
   I didn't expect the next roothole announcement to appear so soon.

however, this comment:

   From the article:

   In January, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates instructed employees to make
   software security a top priority.

   Yeah, looks like everythings moving full steam ahead on that front.

gets a score of 5.   i think they're both funny, but the first one had
me ROFLing...   the 2nd one was good for a "mental chuckle".

pete

ps- stephen - i give you a "score:5, funny" for your title.

begin Stephen M. Helms <Mytho_X@pacbell.net>