January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 05 15:58

Re: [vox] "Open Source Now"

sounds great.

too much work though.   the thought of messing with lugod's formula
isn't very appealing to me either.  we have something that works and is
a relatively little amount of work, except for bill and me.

in a sense, our installfests, demos, LERT and the library are
"services".  i'm thinking ELITE should be a service too.

i'm dead set against sigs, not in principle, but in practise..

pete

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>