2002 Jun 04 11:55

Re: [vox] "Open Source Now"

this probably isn't of much interest at a general meeting.  should we
meet outside of a general meeting?

or do people think this is something we should talk about at a meeting?
i can go either way.  i'm just thinking that some might be bored with
the conversation.  and it could certainly be a potentially long
discussion...

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>