2002 Jun 03 21:40

[vox] LUGOD.org "Documents" reorganized

I've reorganized the "Documents" section of our website:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/

The various types of documents have been filed away into their own
subdirectories, with their own pages (and therefore their own links
in the sidebar, when you're in the "Documents" section):

  Flyers          ( already had its own page, actually )

  Objectives      ( constitution, bylaws )

  History         ( formation of LUGOD, naming of VOX )

  Surveys         ( we should have another one! )

  Release Forms   ( for IFs and LERT )

  HOWTOs          ( both LUGOD-related (e.g., Publicity) and Linux (e.g. PPP))

  Media           ( e.g., advertisements we've submitted and us on the radio )

Enjoy!