2002 Jun 03 07:26

[vox] Virtual Kendrick

I couldn't help but notice a comment on LinuxGames.com...

  http://www.linuxgames.com/news/index.php3/5677

  "or maybe [...] they should port Bill Kendrick [to the Zaurus]"

Well, it's 3am.  I'll all hyped-up on Adult Swim cartoons from
Cartoon Network, and I'm here to announce the release of version 1.0
of "Virtual-Kend."

It's available as source code (requires SDL) and as a Zaurus .ipk package.

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/virtual-kend/

Enjoy!  Maybe one day I'll make it interactive.  (Tomagotchi?)