2002 Jun 02 23:01

Re: [vox] Recommended CD-RW Brands?

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Rick Moen wrote:

> Quoting Mark K. Kim (markslist@cbreak.org):
>
> > Where should I look?  Inside or outside?  I don't see anything on the
> > front.
>
> I'm a little mystified by the above:  In your shoes, I would look in
> various places to the extent of my curiosity, and then quit if the
> effort bore no fruit.

I'm not curious about my CD burner; I don't care who makes it as long as
it works.  I'm curious about where one would find such information given a
random CD burner, as you seem to have done some poking around of several
types (when I said TDK, you said Sanyo without even asking about the
model!)  But from your response it sounds like there's no standard place
to look (even given a brand and a potential OEM), and not necessarily on
the outside.  Cool.

-Mark
 (back to my regular programming... watching B5 movie marathon on scifi...)

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/