2002 Jun 02 22:42

Re: [vox] Recommended CD-RW Brands?

Quoting Mark K. Kim (markslist@cbreak.org):

> Where should I look?  Inside or outside?  I don't see anything on the
> front.

I'm a little mystified by the above:  In your shoes, I would look in
various places to the extent of my curiosity, and then quit if the
effort bore no fruit.

Tools that might be helpful:

-- screwdriver
-- pair of eyeballs
-- common sense

Proceeding without the above is contraindicated.  ;->

No offence intended, but I think our norms for self-directedness may
differ a bit.

--
Cheers,      "On the face of it, Microsoft complaining about the source license
Rick Moen    used by Linux is like the event horizon calling the kettle black."