2002 Jun 02 21:29

Re: [vox] Recommended CD-RW Brands?

Quoting Mark K. Kim (markslist@cbreak.org):

> How do you know it's a Sanyo instead of some other maker?

Well, because I've seen Sanyo markings on 'em.  Ever looked closely at
your unit?  You can very often determine who OEMs other manufacturers'
stuff just by looking.

--
Cheers,      "On the face of it, Microsoft complaining about the source license
Rick Moen    used by Linux is like the event horizon calling the kettle black."