2002 Jun 02 15:37

Re: [vox] Reccomended CD-RW Brands?

Quoting joseph e arruda (zeruch@dibona.com):

> In general I've heard good thinsg about all of the HP's (I use a USB one
> though, so I have no knowledge of what they may have available for
> IDE...but they seem to have a slew of variant models)

HP never manufactured their own CDR/CDRW drives; they're among the
legions of OEMers.  About half the models have been relabelled Philips
drives, the other half Sonys.  Your USB one was most likely a Sony.

--
Cheers,   The difference between common sense and paranoia is that common sense
Rick Moen     is thinking everyone is out to get you.  That's normal; they are.