2002 Jun 07 19:45

[vox] 2 weeks and counting.....

Hmmm, just thought I'd share this.....

My Mandrake 8.2 workstation has so far been taking my 4+ hours a day of web
surfing for two weeks without problems. This computer also sometimes has two
users logged into desktop environments, me locally, and my mom on her X
terminal over an SSH tunnel.

[ryan@windy ryan]$ uptime
 12:48am  up 14 days,  6:54,  3 users,  load average: 1.14, 0.53, 0.43

For those of you who like braging about uptimes....

http://cx.capsi.com/code-uptimed.html

This daemon logs your record uptimes and can be run as a cgi script for web
page use.