2002 May 30 13:29

[vox] Flyers for summer events

I've created 9 new flyers for upcoming LUGOD events.

The first is a kind of 'summary' schedule flyer, with a goofy
"hot linux for summer" theme:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/hotsummer.gif

The rest are single flyers for each of the 8 upcoming meetings:

  June 4th - .NET
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/dotnet.gif

  June 17th - ActualDepth
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/actualdepth.gif

  July 2nd - Rasmus Lerdorf / PHP
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/php.gif

  July 15th - Hans Reiser / ReiserFS
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/reiserfs.gif

  Aug. 6th - Linux in a Heterogenous Network
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/heterogenous.gif

  Aug. 19th - Jon 'maddog' Hall / Linux Evangelism
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/maddog.gif

  Sep. 3rd - HP Blade Servers
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/hpblade.gif

and:

  Sep. 16th - Bart Decrem / Hancom
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/hancom.gif

If people would be kind enough to print a copy of these and post them
as summer progresses.  Suitable places include laundromats,
bulletin boards near apartment mailboxes, bulletin boards or your
cubical wall t work, and so forth.

I'd be ESPECIALLY happy if someone could post some up of the
"Hot Summer" and ".NET" ones around campus (e.g. EUII).

I've already dropped of ActualDepth ones at the new LAN Gaming place
on Olive Drive, "BloodStrike," as well as at Ben & Jerry's, Borders,
both Jamba Juices, and Heron Computing.

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/

Always willing to wander around downtown putting flyers up...
a good excuse to drop by Tapioca Express :^)