2002 May 29 11:37

[vox] help for a school

this went out as a lert call, but i think we might all be kind of busy.

i realize it's close to finals, but can we get a group of people
together to do this?  i'll go along, mostly for moral support since
installing samba twice doesn't make me an expert.

any interest?   we could go somewhere new and exciting for dinner
afterward (it's in woodland).  :-)

pete

From: "fred schutzman" <fschutzman@hotmail.com>
Subject: help for a school
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:14:54 -0700

Is there anyone in your organization that could help set up samba to work with Macs and pcs?  I am a teacher at Douglass Jr. High and have just been given the fun task of setting up a lab with older Macs and PCs. I am hoping to set up a linux print/file server.

Fred schutzman
Douglass Jr. High, Woodland,Ca.
fschutzman@hotmail.com