January 6: Social gathering
2002 May 28 08:15

Re: [vox] SPAM from me (useful) Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS(fwd)

Re: [vox] SPAM from me (useful) Re: I'm curious about Revolution OS(fwd)

I'm just jealous that you get more face time than I do... ;P

All I get is 4 seconds hugging Amy while getting my buzz- on with a good
bottle of Port during the IPO party.