2002 May 25 14:45

[vox] .NET or Java?

I recently asked me contact at O'Reilly if she could help find some speakers
for us.  Well, one fellow, Ted Neward, happens to LIVE in Davis.

His forte seems to be in Microsoft .NET, and Java.

While my first though, since we're a /Linux/ users group, would be
to have him do a talk on Java, I figured, unless the rest of the group
would dissent, that a talk on .NET would be interesting, in that kind
of "see what the other guy is doing" kind of way.  :^)

So - what's your vote?  Prefer Java?  Or curious about .NET?

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/