2002 May 24 14:54

Re: [vox] News about speakers & talks

On Fri, 24 May 2002, nbs wrote:

> We're still waiting to hear back from:

>   Theo de Raat   (OpenBSD, OpenSSH)

Good luck. Theo has practically open animosity towards Linux users, but
you are welcome to try.  He's also got a disposition worse than if you
made a composite clone from all of mine and Peters worst qualities.

>   O'Reilly       (for potential speakers)

Tim O'Reilly is probably going to be difficult, but you might want to try
to hit up Andy Oram, who has been one of their senior *nix editors for a
while.

>   Sony           (PS2 Linux kit!)

Best bet, contact Adam Bertsch (he is mentioned all over the PS2 dev
site) and he is ex-VA (a very nice guy and local IIRC)