2002 May 24 11:38

Re: [vox] doom III

> Subject: Re: [vox] doom III
> > On Thu, 23 May 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > > has anyone seen the screenshots yet?  this blows quake3 away:
> > > http://www.gamespy.com/e32002/pc/doom3b/screenshots.shtml

> begin ME <dugan@passwall.com>
> > Yeah! This one has what looks like real people! ;-)

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> egads, i'm glad i don't live in your neck of the woods!!   ;)
>
> hard to believe these aren't airbrushed pictures, but i guess this is
> what people actually saw at the demo.   pretty amazing...

Well, user support can be a nightmare... (j/k)

I forgot the URL. That would be cool to fight the engineers and software
coders.
( http://www.gamespy.com/e32002/image.asp?/e32002/pc/doom3b/8.jpg )

"Ack I cant beat up this boss!"
"Who is it?"
"Oh it is the project design lead technician"
"Oh, he is easy, just bust the MountainDew machine and he will ignore you
while he sips on his beverage of choice... You then whack him until he
dies."

(When you kill him)
"segmentation fault cor dumped"

(Or in Windows)
"This program has performed an illegal function and your computer must
reboot to tell you more information and rebootiself again."

"Vengeful little coder, ain't he?"

-ME