2002 May 24 11:00

[vox] fwd: [roselug] May Meeting

FYI:

-bill!

The Linux Users' Group of Roseville, California will be holding a meeting
on:

Monday, May 27, 2002, 6:30pm - 9:30pm

The meeting will be held at:

Nerdbooks
911 Washington Blvd
Roseville, CA 95678
http://www.nerdbooks.com
916-677-1400

The topic is Linux on the desktop: show and tell and demo.

The meeting will coordinated by:

BJ ?Sobie? Bjornson		sobie@pacbell.net

The RoseLUG web site:

Regards,