2002 May 24 11:00

Re: [vox] Re: [vox][ot] Why threaded mailer (Was posting etiquette on vo

Re: [vox] Re: [vox][ot] Why threaded mailer (Was posting etiquette on vox-tech)

Quoting Mark K. Kim (markslist@cbreak.org):

> Is there a quickstart guide to Mutt?  I tried it a couple times and
> realized I can't even find a key stroke to look at my other folders.

The keystroke for help is "?" (not "h", which is reserved for "header
display toggle", to show or not show non-essential SMTP headers).

I realise the resulting screen is kinda long, but what you were looking
for was about 50 lines down:

c           change-folder          open a different folder

--
Cheers,   The difference between common sense and paranoia is that common sense
Rick Moen     is thinking everyone is out to get you.  That's normal; they are.