2002 May 22 15:01

Re: [vox] Lugod and public schools

Over a year ago(*) we helped provide and setup a Linux server for the
high school.  It went well enough, from what I recall.  But it was for
use as a server only, maybe with some remote login access.

I don't think there's been any talk recently about setting up Linux
boxen for client use in schools yet.

-yams