2002 May 22 00:00

Regarding Your matrimonial ad..

  • To: <vox@lugod.oMAPSrg>
  • Subject: Regarding Your matrimonial ad..
  • From: "Indiaoptions.com" <indiaoptions@ethMAPS.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 02 12:32:06 Pacific Daylight Time

Hello,

We would like to   let you know  about  India's #1 matrimonial website  http://www.IndiaOptions.com/matrimonials, with more than 100,000 members and 15,000 photo profiles. Everyday   more than 500 new profiles are posted.  IndiaOptions.com is used by 95% of the people  searching for matrimonials  on the net today.

You can give your photo with your advertisement in indiaoptions.com free of cost.

Please add your profile and receive hundreds of  responses in no time.

Adding profile is free of charge.

In case you need, as part of our website promotion,  we can add your profile easily . Just email us your profile to support@indiaoptions.com.

Thank you.

Suppport@IndiaOptions.com