2002 May 21 22:29

Re: [vox] Buy RTCW? was (Motherboard + CPU advice)

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 19:00, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> it appears that the simple answer is no.  however, i think tuxgames
> repackages the windows version.  if so, it prolly gets recorded as a
> "linux sale" by someone:

They throw in another CD that contains an installer that copies over the
relevant files, not exactly sure on how it works as the full retail version
needs you install RTCW either under Windows, or through Wine, then copy the
files over after running the Linux installer.

> http://www.tuxgames.com/details.cgi?gameref=83&id=176256&nc=1022032694
>
> note that the shipping from this place is ... horrible beyond reason.

They usually ship from the UK, not had that many issues with them.

> pete

Matt