2002 May 21 19:27

Re: [vox] Motherboard + CPU advice

matt -- word of warning:

1. use an AMD approved fan, and NEVER run the cpu without it.

2. use an AMD approved power supply.

if you've never put together a system with AMD hardware, be forwarned --
it's cranky.  but possible.  pay attention to cooling, it's important.

hth,
pete

begin Matthew Johnson <matthew@psychohorse.com>