2002 May 21 19:36

Re: [vox] Buy RTCW? was (Motherboard + CPU advice)

Re: [vox] Buy RTCW? was (Motherboard + CPU advice)

it appears that the simple answer is no.  however, i think tuxgames
repackages the windows version.  if so, it prolly gets recorded as a
"linux sale" by someone:

http://www.tuxgames.com/details.cgi?gameref=83&id=176256&nc=1022032694

note that the shipping from this place is ... horrible beyond reason.

pete

begin Bill Broadley <bill@math.ucdavis.edu>