2002 May 21 16:29

Re: [vox] Stallman on Slashdot

> the vox/vox-tech "rules" are sent to every person who subscribes to the
> list, along with the welcome message.  the rules specifically say that
> "p@dirac.org" is the list admin.  consider *every* post from this email
> address as being sent by the list-admin.

FYI, querying Mailman for "info" on this list returns the following:

If you want to reach the human being that manages this mailing list,
please send your message to <vox-admin@lists.lugod.org>.

***** info

For more complete info about the vox mailing list, including
background and instructions for subscribing to and using it, visit:

vox is mainly for non-technical discussion about computers, Lugod and
Linux.

Technical questions and discussions should be directed to our other
mailing list, vox-tech.

Posting something completely off-topic is fine, but only on "light
traffic" days, and we request that you put [OT] (which stands for "off
topic") in your subject line.