2002 May 21 16:12

Re: [vox] Stallman on Slashdot

> > Now, the sport of namecalling and dissing reputations of well-known
> > people is a time-homoured and beloved part of American culture.
>
> Now now, yanks aren't the only ones (Brits do it in more volume and with
> much more aplomb).

Do we? Hmmm, well guess with songs like, "I never met such a nice South
African and he smelt like a Baboon" could be considered name calling. Or
during Reagan's period a sketch on "the President's brain is missing" as
dissing reputations...

Prefer to be subtle, have you waking up in the middle of the night 3 weeks
from now saying, "I think he really *did* insult me!"

Matt