2002 May 21 16:23

[vox] My marshmellows are toasted nicely (was Stallman on Slashdot).

Rick Moen wrote:

>{snip}
>*I'm* an evil bastard, like pretty much any sysadmin.

Hey, *I'm* not an evil bastard sysadmin.

>  But I wasn't
>talking about _you_ particularly, just commiserating on your category
>confusion.  (I'm also a merciless dissector of bogus rhetoric.  Ask Joe.)
>
>And I can tell the _difference_ between interpersonal soap opera and
>discussion of substantive points.  Can you?

On that note, Bill can you change the topic for the talk I am doing on
Aug 6th from:

*Networking Linux in a Heterogenous Environment*

to:

*Networking Gnu/Linux in a Heterogenous Environment*

Thanks,
Stephen :)

P.S. Rick I expect your advice and mentorship as a sysadmin (and
possible fellow SAGE member) :)