2002 May 21 16:23

Re: [vox] Stallman on Slashdot

begin Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
> > Quoting Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org):

> > this thread needs to be over.
>
> Please clarify:  Your personal view (seeing that you posted from a
> personal mailbox, rather than an admin address), or a requirement that
> accidentally got posted without any indication as to what hat you're
> wearing?

the vox/vox-tech "rules" are sent to every person who subscribes to the
list, along with the welcome message.  the rules specifically say that
"p@dirac.org" is the list admin.  consider *every* post from this email
address as being sent by the list-admin.

non-standard and possibly confusing.  but it works for me.

let's drop this thread and talk about something else.

pete