2002 May 21 15:31

Re: [vox] Stallman on Slashdot

> this thread has now become completely detached from RMS and has become
> personal.

Where?

I've spoken my views on things spoken, not particularly of the speakers.
And I don't recall any of the other participants slinging personal mud
at one another, either.  The only one splashed with interpersonal mud
has been Stallman, and he's not here.

Not that personal comments would be possible, except between me and you,
or either of us and Joe.  We're the ones who know one another.

> this thread needs to be over.

Please clarify:  Your personal view (seeing that you posted from a
personal mailbox, rather than an admin address), or a requirement that
accidentally got posted without any indication as to what hat you're
wearing?