2002 May 21 14:26

Re: [vox] Stallman on Slashdot

Quoting Rod Roark (rod@sunsetsystems.com):

> No, it's not about ethics or possibilities.
>
> It's about common courtesy and common sense.

And perspective.

None of them have been displayed to the tune of iota by any of the
several people here -- or Joe Barr, for that matter, who've been
calling Stallman scurrilous names for the sin of making SIGLINUX an
offer that they declined to accept.  One would almost think that you
lacked the self-control to distinguish between the issue at hand and
your own personal onus against the man.

And none of the lot of you seems to have paid iota of attention to the
substantive points Stallman raised in reply to Barr.