January 6: Social gathering
2002 May 21 14:21

Re: [vox] Stallman on Slashdot

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Rod Roark wrote:

> No, it's not about ethics or possibilities.
>
> It's about common courtesy and common sense.

And it doesn't have to be much.

I of all people don't mind a little brass in the attitude department, but
pick your arenas.

At work I am diplomatic but usually pretty forthright, except with
clients, in which case I am terminally pleasant and
accomodating.  Anywhere else is essentially up for grabs ;)