2002 May 21 11:45

Re: [vox] Stallman on Slashdot

Quoting joseph e arruda (zeruch@dibona.com):

> If I didn't know better Moen I'd say you were goading me...you and your
> sly Nordic brethren cannot be trusted.

I'd like you know that that I'm personally hurt, _hurt_, I tell you, by
this assault on my reputation as a kindly old rhetoric-slinger.  And
those were strictly peaceable farmers and traders in those longboats.

--
Cheers,                                     The Viking's Reminder:
Rick Moen                                   Pillage first, _then_ burn.