2002 May 21 14:16

[vox] HP Blade talk at LUGOD - good news!

[vox] HP Blade talk at LUGOD - good news!

Although the HP/Compaq merger has caused a few waves inside the company,
Zane Westover from HP said he can still make it out in September to talk
about their cool "Blade" servers (which were shown at RoseLUG last month).

He needs to double-check that he can actually bring hardware (it's not
exactly cheap :^) ), but said it should be no problem.

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2002.09.03

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/