2002 May 21 07:48

[vox] Photos & Minutes from tonight's meeting

[vox] Photos & Minutes from tonight's meeting

I've placed the plethora of photos from tonight's meeting online.
See photos of the Yopy, the Zaurus, and the Aplio/pro internet phone
(as well as our guest speakers, of course!)

We had kind of a small turnout tonight, which was unfortunate.
(Only about 20 people.)  We had a LOT of stuff to raffle, and a ton of
stuff on the give-aways table.  But, we managed. ;)

Interestingly, two of our attendees came from quite far away to see
our speakers talk, so I guess that's good.

For anyone who missed it, they'll be doing this talk again at NBLUG
(in Sebastopol ; Sonoma County) in July.

Photos:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.05.20/

Minutes:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2002.05.20.php

See you next time!  (June 4th - topic and speaker currently TBA)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/