2002 May 20 16:38

Re: [vox] [OT] serious weather in yolo

Hmm... I *was* gonna go to LUGOD meeting today but I think I'll pass.
I'll find out tomorrow whether it would have been safe to go to Davis from
the north bay by finding out whether the speaker made it alive or not...

So Pete, Matt -- I will *not* be at the LUGOD meeting today.  Sorry!

On a brighter note, I'll be able to watch the season finales of Boston
Public and Angel on TV rather than on VHS.  Or maybe I'll tape Angel and
instead watch the series finale of Alley McBeal.  Hmm... choices,
choices...

-Mark

PS: Actually, I'm more concerned about the traffic than the storm...

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> doppler radar has picked up a tornado south of yuba city.  in addition,
> there's a tornado watch for central yolo county (davis is not in central
> yolo).
>
> pete

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/