2002 May 21 00:21

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 12:11:25AM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> Anyone else wanna share dumb things spammers have tried to sell them?

My two favorites have got to be:

- "Attract men with bigger breasts!"

No matter how I parse that, it just doesn't sound appealing.

- "Univeristy Degree"

I'm not buying a degree from anyone who can't even _spell_ "university",
much less someone that sends me the same piece of spam with the same typo
more than a dozen times in a week.

--
Samuel Merritt
PGP key is at http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~merritt/snmerritt.asc