2002 May 20 11:21

Re: [vox] IF stats?

Quoting Mark K. Kim (markslist@cbreak.org):

> Okay.  I'll be there later today but I won't be bringing my laptop or my
> copy of Mandrake 8.2 because I forgot about the IF until last night when I
> got to my parents' place in Walnut Creek.  I hope to see some more of you
> installers there... :)

You know, I was really looking forward to driving up and attending, but
with my miserable headcold, I've been sticking as close to my bed as
earning a living will allow.  So, sorry I missed it.  Stuff that I'll
hope to bring along to the next installfest (along with an NFS/http/ftp
server, hub, and ethernet cabling):

http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/#distros

--
Cheers,     "Learning Java has been a slow and tortuous process for me.  Every
Rick Moen   few minutes, I start screaming 'No, you fools!' and have to go