2002 May 20 08:55

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

My wife gets those too.  I usually only get the breast enhancement spam.  It makes me feel very insecure and confused.

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 08:45:38AM -0700, Christine Scobee wrote:
> I like when I get spam offering me penis enlargement! ;)
>
> Christine
> (not in need of a larger penis, nor any sized one, for that matter)

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford

MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com

vi vi vi - the editor of the beast