2002 May 20 09:21

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

I think my all time favourite this year was from an 'amy wilson' who
spammed me from .cn, .tw and .es domains and hawked life insurance and
'adult novelties'. Damn that ho gets around  ;)