2002 May 20 10:33

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

> Two actual spam subjects I've gotten;
>
> - You've won the Porn Lottery!
> - Become an ordained minister!
>
> Anyone else wanna share dumb things spammers have tried to sell them?

I got one that claimed to be from some sort of small third world country
(it was more specific, I've just forgotten what it was).  When I say from
the country, I mean from the country *itself* (not just someone who
happened to be in the country): some political official or something.  I
think they were asking for financial assistance.

--Alex