2002 May 20 06:46

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 12:11:25AM -0700, Ryan wrote:

> Anyone else wanna share dumb things spammers have tried to sell them?

I've thrown a few of the more amusing ones on my quotes page
( http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/bill/quotes/ ):

  I know this email will reach you as a surprise, but [you] need not to
  worry as we are using the only secured and confidential medium available...
  [ part of the body of one of those Nigerian money laundering scams ]

  "Bill, don't let pass this amazing..."
  [ subject of a spam ]

  "Your Key To A New Profit Center In Your Business!! 'IICRC Certified'
  Senior Carpet Inspector Course"
  [ part of another spam ]