2002 May 20 00:12

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

It's spam (i have seen this before, and ohers have mentioned that this is
a front - albeit a more humourous one than say...goatfucking, golf
shirts or a new mortgage)

BTW, has anyone else com to the quandry that if I am not interested in
Porn spam,how will spam for golf shirts be more compelling?