2002 May 20 17:09

[vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

[vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

I got this really weird message.  I'm forwarding it for your
entertainment...

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/

If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government or alien technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with by evil beings! This is not a joke! I am serious! Please send a (Separate) email to me
at: powerhouse0908@yahoo.com
if you can help!  Thanks
amk5xhamd4lJ2RWpaSk= 8:33:23 AM

Below is the result of your web site Request form.
It was submitted
 (a24@gte.net) on Thursday, May 16, 2002 at 06:33:32

x: i

--- End Message ---