2002 May 20 11:21

Re: [vox] IF stats?

Sorry for the late reply I just got some more RSVPs making the total 11 of
which two are configuration issues and three are for Debian. I have two
copies of Woody (one sold) and as I understand it the LUGOD Demo machine will
be there.

New updates:
Red Hat 7.3 (two sets)
Mandrake 8.2 (two sets)
Debian Woody (two sets)
SuSE 8.0 (Proffessional Set) They tok out yast and have left us with yast2
only :-(